Hi there fellow Ninjas! First, we would like to make sure that you are aware that all of our products are made on demand and they don’t physically exist until ordered. Our products are unique and inspired by what makes all of us love gaming so much. Also, we are striving to be an environment - friendly brand as well. We believe that the small steps we are taking today are leading to big changes tomorrow. And that being said, it's the reason we don’t accept returns or give refunds (unless there is a valid reason for it) for any of our items located in the store. On the other hand, we are always willing to do in best of your interest if there is a reasonable claim from your side.
In case your purchase does not match the description or if the item is defective, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order - we will make sure that all of your issues are resolved.
If you received the wrong item, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
For defective or faulty products, please take photos or videos and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: This policy does not cover misuse, accidental damage, water damage, or any abuse of the purchased product. Please provide photos and a brief description of the problem you are experiencing. If our team believes that your claim is reasonable, we are willing to provide you with different scenarios to solve your issue. We are always determined to solve any difficulties if they occur, rather than creating even bigger ones.
- We do not take accountability if the product is damaged while being delivered.
- But do take accountability if the printed area is low quality or has areas with missing parts of the design (not that this ever happened anyway).
- We don’t take responsibility if you are somehow unsatisfied with the design of the product. We are giving our 100% to provide you with the most realistic preview on our website of the product you are ordering.
Here are some options what can you do if somehow you are unsatisfied with your product:
- Donate to local charity.
- Give it for recycling
- Reuse in your household.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Ninja Spree reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse and/or reject returns or exchange from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Ninja Spree reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
- Buyer no longer wants the items - this is the most common example which we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at Ninja Spree. The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
- Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else - Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.